How to Restore Reset a Macbook A1534 to Factory Settings ║Bypass Password. Buy the Apple MacBook 12" - http://amzn.to/2zJxkFO
Be my Patron: https://www.patreon.com/cellularproz
This is a video on how to perform a factory restore on a Macbook A1534 running Mac OS X El Capitan. MF855LL/A (2015)
1. Power off the Macbook
2. Power it on and hold "Command" key and "S" key at the same time.
3. Hold until the black screen with all the coding appears.
4. Type in the following
mount -uw / (hit Enter)
rm /var/db/.applesetupdone (hit Enter)
shutdown -h now (hit Enter)
5. The Macbook will power off, so just power it back on.
6. Congrats if you got this far your Macbook should have been reset.
Disclaimer - A factory data reset both hard or soft will erase all of your personal information on your device and return it to its out of the box state. You are doing this factory data wipe/reset on your device at your own risk. We are not responsible for any problems or technical difficulties caused from trying these techniques.
Things I use in this video
- Camera: http://amzn.to/2DuPJbV
- Microphone: http://amzn.to/2DWnDTV
- Lighting Kit: http://amzn.to/2DqOKoI
- Video Editor: http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-8541081-11245643
Tags: How to Restore Reset a Macbook A1534 to Factory Settings ║Bypass Password, reset, restore, factory settings, erase, back up, os x, mac os, macbook, tutorial, how-to, how to, hard reset, soft reset, software reset, factory reset, master reset, out of the box, unlock, password locked, lock, remove, guide, manual, mac, remove password, password, delete, wipe, bypass, lock screen